Experience pride and honor while observing the enormous structure on the planet, the Statue of Unity. It is devoted to the outstanding monument of the Indian independent person, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, signifying the unity and honesty of India.
When you are in a social place like the Statue of Unity, where people are together and glimpse the gigantic Statue of the incredible Indian leader Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, visitors need to take certain precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. Do not get too close to other people, particularly those sick. Wear a mask that is medically approved for covering your nose and mouth when you are around other people.
List of Prohibited Items:
The following elements or things are not permitted inside the Statue of Unity Complex and are to be retained outside only. Bags are not allowed on the statue of unity premises. Food items are not permitted inside the SOU. However, visitors can carry baby food and medicines only. A list of many more things is as below:
- Subjective Items: Lighters, Scissors, Toy Weapon.
- Harsh Objects: Box Cutters, Knives, Meat Cleavers, Razor-Type Blades, Utility Knives, Excluding Safety Razors and Swords.
- Sports items: Baseball Bats, Bows and Arrows, Cricket Bats, Golf Clubs, Hockey Sticks, Lacrosse Sticks, Pool Cues, Ski Poles, and Spear Guns.
- Revolvers and Firearms: Realistic replicas of Firearms, Starter Pistols.
- Tools: Axes and Hatchets, Cattle Prods, Crowbars, Hammers, Drills, Screwdrivers (except those in eyeglass repair kits).
- Martial Arts / Self Defense Items: Billy Clubs, Black Jacks, Brass knuckles, Kubatons, Mace / Pepper Spray, Martial Arts Weapons, Night Sticks, Stun Guns / Shocking Devices, Throwing Stars.
- Fierce Materials: Flare Guns, Gun Lighters, Gunpowder, and Explosive Material. Attacking Caps, Dynamite, Flares of any kind, Grenades, Plastic Explosion, and Realistic Replicas of Explosion.
- Compressed Gasses: Like Deeply Refrigerated, Explosive, non-flammable, and Harmful Butane, Oxygen, Liquid Nitrogen and Aqualung Cylinders.
- Explosive Items: Such as Aerosol (any except for personal care or toiletries in limited quantities), Fuels like cooking fuels and any flammable liquid fuel), Gasoline, Gas Torches, Lighter Fluid, Strike anywhere matches, Turpentine and Paint Thinner, and realistic Replicas of Incendiaries.
- Rusting Materials: Such as a Bleaching Powder and Peroxides.
- Poisonous Substances: Insecticides, Weed-Killers, and Radioactive Materials.
- Corrosion-type Items: Acids, Alkalis, Mercury, Wet Cell Batteries (except those in wheelchairs), Oven or Drain Cleaners.
- Other Hazardous Articles: Magnetized, Terrible, or Irritating Materials.
Outline or manual protocol that helps visitors enjoy their trip to the Statue of Unity:
Ticket booking can be made through Website only.
- Travelers can purchase offline tickets for the same day at Shreshtha Bharat Bhavan and additional offline counters located at Ekta Nagar by DEBIT/CREDIT card only.
- The Gates of each attraction have hygiene and thermal scanning provision.
- The use of a mask is essential for all visitors.
- No photography is permitted within the premises.
- Visitors should pursue the social distancing criteria.
- Visitors should have to stick to the duration inside the attraction.
- Vehicles shall be parked in specified places.
- The security staff inside the attraction will ensure no crowding in any area.
- Visitors should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled slots.
- Entry to the Statue of Unity Site is available every day from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. except “Monday”.
- Payment Gateway Charges:
- No Charges for reserving a ticket via Net Banking or Debit Card Credit Card.
- If your Transaction is declined, the amount will be withdrawn from your bank account.
- SVPRET leases the right to cancel/refund your trip/booking.
- To View Booked Tickets, follow below steps.
- Open https://soutickets.in/
- Click on Login
- Enter the phone number from which you have booked the tickets; click Send OTP
- On entering the OTP on the Website, you will be redirected to Home Page
- On the Top side of the Website, Visitors can see three options
- My Bookings
- From the three visual options, click My Bookings.
- You will be eligible to see your booking for SOU.
Ticket and Timings
The Statue of Unity is available for visitors from Tuesday to Sunday, 9 am to 6 pm. It closes on Monday for maintenance purposes. Visitors can book their tickets online.
Basic SOU Entry Ticket Rs. 150
The Statue of Unity tickets will allow you to access the Statue of Unity monument. Still, it will not access the viewing gallery from where you can see the beautiful view of the Narmada valley.
SOU Viewing Gallery Ticket Rs. 380
The above Tickets will give you a choice to see the viewing gallery, the Projection-Mapping, which starts in the evening. There are two possibilities from where you want to see the Projection-Mapping, from SOU Campus and Helipad Ground.
SOU Express Entry Rs. 1030
Express entry tickets that will cost Rs 1030 for adults and children are the same. In that entry, there is no waiting line.
SOU Foreigner Rs. 1530.
It will be an express entry without waiting in the queue. For that, the cost of adult tickets is Rs 1530 and Rs 830 for children.
The Statue of Unity package spans day-long activities. The package contains an entry ticket, Valley of Flowers, Museum and Audio-Video Gallery, Viewing Gallery, Sardar Sarovar Dam View Point, laser show, lunch-dinner, a/c transportation, tour manager, and water.
The Statue of Unity is considered an extraordinary visitor place in India. It gives an outstanding view of the Sardar Sarovar Dam, the Narmada River, and the mountainous ranges of Vindhyachal and Satpura from its observation level. Assure a touch of set encounters and stay there for several attractions. Visitors can stay at a place with a remarkable atmosphere and a wonderful experience. Statue of Unity Tent City gives a wonderful tent accommodation experience, just like other famous tent accommodations destinations. The Tent City offers well decorated constructed rooms, a large pool, and exciting outdoor activities. The on-site fitness center allows visitors to maintain their fitness regimes.
Furthermore, a selfie point for selfie lovers in SOU premise. These memories in the future will make visitors feel happy.