The past few months have been tough for all of us due to the pandemic outbreak. These uncertain times made it extremely difficult to think of travelling as safe. Statue of Unity is all set to welcome the tourists to travel and stay with safety. As the travel resumes and restrictions ease, tourists’ safety comes at top priority for us. Statue of Unity Booking Tent City is easy and secured.
Safety is our Highest Priority
Your safety comes at most priority. All the precautions are being taken care of to provide you with the safest experience in Statue of Unity Tent City – 1. All our guests will be able to travel comfortably and safely. Statue of Unity Tent City Booking online is now open.
Enjoy a safe outdoor experience at Statue of Unity Tent City -1
- Statue of Unity is an outstanding tourism destination to provide a safe and secure environment for visitors.
- The guests arriving at Tent City-1 thermally scanned at the main entrance.
- Social distancing strictly maintained.
- Contact-free sanitizers sets in the entire Tent City-1.
- Each guest must have Arogya Setu App on their phone.
Contactless check-ins and check-outs at Statue of Unity Tent City – 1
- A contactless check-in/check-out process practiced.
- Immunity boosters served as a welcome drink at the Reception Lounge.
- ‘Namaste’ will be used to greet our guests instead of handshakes.
- Digital payments are encouraged.
Room Cleaning and Sanitization Process at Statue of unity Tent City -1
- The norms of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Directorate General of Health Service on cleaning rooms followed wearing PPE Kit.
- The dedicated Sanitization Staff uses WHO recommended chemicals to deep clean the room.
- The used linen of each room washed and disinfected separately by in-house laundry.
- The rooms not allotted to any other visitor for the next 48 hours of check-out to clean and disinfect the cottages.
- All the common touch-points such as doorknobs, table surfaces, in-room telephones, switches, toilet seats, soap dispensers are disinfected thoroughly with chemicals approved by the WHO.
Safety Protocol in Place
Statue of Unity Tent City – 1 management has left no stones unturned to ensure tourists’ safety.
Safety Protocols at Dining Hall
- Guidelines issued by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) against COVID-19 strictly followed.
- The dining hall well equipped with contact-free hand sanitizers across the arena.
- In-room dining options also available.
- For a contactless food ordering experience, QR codes provided.+
- Cutlery disinfected using a plate warmer.
- No self-service shall be allowed.
- The seating arrangement h has done keeping in mind the social distancing norms.
Gaming and Amenities Safety Protocols
- All touch-points such as rackets, balls, shuttlecocks or any such gaming equipment are sanitized and cleansed as per MOHFW guidelines before use.
- Gym/club-house sanitized at regular intervals.
- Social distancing maintained between guests at all times.
Staff Health Protocol
- All staff will undergo medical check-ups every 15days.
- All staff on duty will be mandated to wear safety masks and gloves at all times.
- No personal guests permitted at staff accommodations.
Common Area Safety Protocols
- Weekly service of Air Condition Ducts across the property is getting done.
- The Reception Lounge is being sanitized every hour with the required chemicals.
- Separate entry and exit points for the guests have allocated.
Outdoor Tour Protocol
- The buses/cars used for sightseeing, once vacated by guests, be sanitized immediately.
- All the buses/cars get sanitized every time before the journey starts.
- Disposable seat covers and headrests used.
- Buses use up to their 50% seating capacity.
- Drivers, Cleaners, Tour Coordinators have thermally screened on every trip.
Tourists Can visit and stay with safety at the Statue of Unity Tent City. Statue of Unity Booking Tent City is easy and secured with Aasaan Holidays. Now, it’s just easy. Statue of Unity Tent City Booking Online with Aasaan Holidays is preferable to avoid unnecessary rush and risk of queues at the monument.